What Sets Us Apart
The decision to choose a dentist for your child is an important one. We love what we do and want you to know what makes us different than a typical "dental office."
- We allow parents to accompany their child back to our treatment area. We believe parents are important partners in helping keeping a child's smile happy and healthy.
- We don't double book patients. Dr. Malik only sees one family at a time so that you receive the time and attention you deserve.
- Both Dr. Malik and Dr. Ronk are Board Certified Pediatric Dentists. Find out if your dentist is Certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry at http://www.abpd.org/Diplomate-Roster.aspx
- We offer multiple treatment modalities for your child's treatment needs (nitrous oxide, pediatric oral conscious sedation and pediatric IV sedation options). Our extensive training and expertise in a variety of pediatric sedation techniques allows for you as a parent to have more predictable options and outcomes for your child's treatment.
- We have advanced training to help children with extreme anxiety and special needs feel comfortable throughout their visit.
- Just like other pediatric dental offices in the area, we are considered out-of-network, however, our office accepts assignment of benefits and we will file and track your insurance claim for you as a courtesy. We only collect what we estimate your insurance not to cover.
- No insurance, no problem - we offer convenient financing options for treatment.
- Our Nickelodeon Studio-like office is the newest and most modern pediatric dental office in Sarasota. Children feel comfortable and excited as soon as they walk in our door! :)
- Similar to a Pediatrician, our training and expertise focuses 100% on children. This allows us to provide your child with the highest quality of dental care from infancy through adolescence. We specialize in making children's dental visits truly a unique experience. We will guide children through the dental visit in a fun and age-appropriate manner which allows them to feel comfortable. We use child-friendly teaching tools during the visit to introduce "dentistry" to children in a simple and sensitive manner. Familiar concepts are presented to children to allow them to feel at ease throughout their visit.
Our Philosophy - Our practice is centered around 4 pilars
- Safety for your child
- Positive and predictable experiences for your child
- Providing your child with the highest quality and standard of pediatric dental care
- Early preventative education to promote optimal oral health for your child
Our caring team is high trained to work with all children, from the young and healthy to those with special needs and severe anxiety. Similar to taking your child to a Pediatrician instead of a Family Practice Doctor, our team specializes in understanding and meeting a child's dental needs in a positive and predictable manner. Dr. Malik is Certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.
We are excited to be Sarasota's fastest growing pediatric dental office! Dr. Malik has personally designed the office to make children feel comfortable for every aspect of their dental visit. We utilize cutting edge technology to ensure the highest level of safety for your child. Our office includes:
- Video games, toddler toys, and books for children
- Complimentary internet and beverage areas for parents and teens
- TV's mounted above each dental chair for watching movies and cartoons during dental visits
- Prize machines, balloons, and stickers for rewarding children
- Fully-themed, child-friendly treatment area with Pixar artist murals (We allow parents to accompany their child throughout the experience).
- Digital x-rays to maximize safety for your child
of Pediatric Dentistry
American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
American Dental Association
941-953-2111 • 3103 Fruitville Rd. Sarasota, FL 34237
Sarasota Florida Pediatric Dentist