To allow for efficient check-in, we offer two convenient options for new patient paperwork: online forms or print at home version.
1. Online through the link below:
2. Print out and complete at home:
- New Patient Forms
- Financial Policy
- Our Privacy Practices
- Consent for Treatment of Minors in Parent/Legal Guardian Absence
If you have any questions or problems with the forms, please call us at (941) 953-2111.
To prepare your child we recommend the following:
- Tell your child that he/she is going to the dentist and the dentist is going to count their teeth, probably take some pictures (x-rays) of their teeth, and clean their teeth with a special toothbrush.
- Respond to your child's questions, to which you don't know the answer, with “I don’t know…we will have to ask the dentist when we get there.”
- Refrain from discussing any negative dental experiences or dental anxiety you may have, in order to help ensure a positive experience for you child. Avoid words such as “shot”, “drill”, “pull teeth,” etc. Children can easily pick up on their parents’ anxieties and express them as their own.
- Parents are welcome back! Assure your child that you will be with them during their first visit.